Sunday, May 4, 2014

I hate my haircut

Yup. It has come to this. Frankly, I don't have it in me to be intelligent or insightful right now. So, yeah, I hate my haircut. I hate it just as much as I did the day after I got it. The first night when I was trying to get accustomed to my new haircut I was still trying to convince myself I didn't hate but by the next morning I had given up on that pointless endeavor. It's lopsided. Not asymmetrical. Lopsided. It is gradually layered on one side and on the other side there is one short section and one long section. But that is not the main reason I hate this haircut. The main reason I hate this haircut is that it's a safety hazard and a major inconvenience. To cut to the point, the shorter locks of hair whip into my face whenever I go outside. For some reason this seems to always happen when I am trying to cross the street. It's a miracle I haven't been run over yet. Before you say anything, I always tie my hair up in a ponytail and I have tried pinning down the loose strands. However, it was an effort doomed from the start as I have known for years that my hair has an intense hatred of restraints of any sort which was why I grew out my bangs in the first place years ago so I could always tie my hair up.

End of rant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment