Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Welcome

I have decided that I need my own little corner of the internet where I can be me and say all of the nonsensical things in my head without worrying about whether it's "good" or "entertaining" or fits the mission statement of my blog. I don't know exactly what this is going to be yet but it will be a thing and hopefully I'll manage to maintain it and update regularly, in spite of my unfortunate habit of leaving projects unfinished, as I am currently unemployed and have nothing better to do. Well, obviously there are better ways I could be spending my time but equally as obviously I am not doing any of those things because I am currently writing this.

Oh, yes. Welcome to this blog. And if you have any complaints, remember, no one is paying me for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment