Sunday, January 12, 2014

Today I Made an Omelette

Today I made an omelette. Today when I made this omelette, the smoke detector didn't go off. Progress! I used two eggs and probably more butter than I should have. My whisking still needs a bit more work as there were still some white splotches in the middle of my omelette. My flipping skills need a lot more work as my attempts to flip the omelette were quite clumsy. I did eventually get it done but I'll need more practice before I can graduate from omelettes to crepes. So far, I don't seem to have given myself food poisoning so that's something. So, yes, today I made an omelette.

Is this poetry or did you just read nine sentences of a diary entry on an omelette? It's a mystery. If you have any complaints, remember, no one is paying me for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment